Friday, April 6, 2007

In the Stores!

Well, I eventually managed to get down to Barnes and Noble and take some pictures of me with my books in the store!

'draw me a picture' finally made the shelves yesterday, actually, when I went in to visit the store, they had just come in - still very exciting to see the first one there, and now this one.

It shouldn't be too long now before 'What's Under My Bed?' joins them - we are hoping to get an article in one of Maple Groves women's magazines, and maybe even the newspaper again.

If anyone out there has read one/both of the books, would you please write a review on it/them, I would be interested in your comments. Thanks!

4 comments:

Sherrykins said...

Lesley,
Congrats on publishing your books for children. How exciting that must be to see your books on the shelf at Barnes and Noble. :)

I also want to thank you for the link to Beta Bloggers Resources, my goal and commitment is to help new bloggers.

Sherrykins said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jason said...

So was there a author's signing or reading at the store? That would be neat. Congrats on making the shelves. Now just sit back and let the worldwide fame envelope you! Like it has me! (hee, hee).

writermum said...

The comment deleted was an exact copy of the previous one left by Sherry at 9:25am